One quarter down, 9 months to go. This was not a wonderful quarter, except for genealogy. I got a lot done, and foresee another month of long hours in the genea-sweatshop here in the cave.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Research in the Michigan Marriage Records, 1867-1952 posted. Got into Mini-Myrt meeting and contributed nothing.
* Online at 9:25 a.m. to work on and write Finding Wiltshire Church Records at Ancestry.com. Added to the Best Of post. Checked for DNA matches, saw there were new ThruLines. Had lunch.
* Worked on Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 31 March 2020 and answered email. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Took a nap.
* Online to add to the Best Of post, added one DNA ThruLine to RootsMagic, and went in for dinner at 5 p.m. Watched TV, read the paper, did dishes, and online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post.
* Sorted through my Downloads file and transferred hundreds of files to the Documents file so that they will be backed up tonight. Resolved 97 Ancestry Hints adding content and source data to the RootsMagic file.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
End-of-the-month statistics (looks like I missed the end of February, oh well):
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 March (with increases in the numbers from 31 January in parentheses):
* 56,717 persons (+ 622)
* 23,099 families (+ 263)
* 181,889 events (+ 1863)
* 9,296 Alternate Names (+ 409)
* 12,897 places (+ 280)
* 2,024 sources (+ 77)
* 118,202 citations (+ 2641)
* 1,450 Multi-media Items (+ 11)
* 3,202 Multimedia links (+ 3)
* 34,908 matched to FSFT (+ 617)
I'm up to 64.99% (+0.80%) for citations/events and 208.41% (+2.40%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for March (compared to stats for January):
* 13,576 blog posts (+170)
* 106,479 page views (33435 per day, Blogger Stats, - 206)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,429 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 32)
Post a Comment