I was up early to get to the grocery store by 7 a.m. after a fretful night sleep. Walked right in, did my shopping, no lines, no hassle, 20 minutes was done, and home by 7:30 a.m. Then I worked on genealogy all day!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Tuesday's Tip: Research in the Indiana Death Certificates, 1899-2011 posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Got into Mini-Myrt at 9 a.m. and didn't contribute anything. Wrote Who Were the Parents of John Richman (1788-1867) of Hilperton, Wiltshire? - Part 2. Took my nap.
* Up at 12:45 p.m. to eat lunch, add to the Best Of post, and worked on Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 24 March 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Checked AncestryDNA matches and ThruLines, and added two ThruLines to RootsMagic. Pulled some weeds in front.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, Lori called, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post. Worked on the Whittle family from Rebecca. Checked Linda's DNA matches for Whittle but saw only the two I already knew about. Added dates and places to RootsMagic from Rebecca's emails.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.