The morning plans were disrupted because DearMYRTLE had internet problems. So I worked on Web Hints a bit.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post and noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1769 Codicil to Will of William Richman (1694-1769) of Hilperton, Wiltshire posted. Picked her up and home by 9 a.m.
* Tried to get into Mondays With Myrt but her internet was down, so they canceled it. Worked in Web Hints instead, adding content and sources to the database. Napped a bit at 11:45.
* Had lunch, wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 9 March 2020, printed off the CVGS newsletter master, and went down to the UPS Store to print my copies and mail them out. Home by 2:30 p.m.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and then did the last bit of balancing the checkbook before taxes.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, write the Tuesday's Tip post, and TreeShared 71 profiles. Did some more semi-random WebHints adding sources and content. Added the John Richman 1744 family to the MyHeritage tree to see if there are any DNA matches to that family.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment