The Ides of March are upon us. Who will rid us of this wicked virus? Rainy this morning, Linda didn't go to the Y, which has canceled classes.
1) Friday, 13 March:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 321: #532 Ebenezer Reed (1690-1767) of Woburn, Massachusetts posted. Picked her up and we went to the grocery store and was able to stock up a bit - meat and wipes. No sanitizer. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 13 March 2020 and worked on DNA a bit. Took a short nap.
* Had lunch, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 13 March 2020.
* Started on the taxes - got the income done except for the investment stuff. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to cook dinner, watched TV news, and read the paper, then washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 to write the FamilySearch, Ancestry and SNGF posts. Resolved 198 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 9.5 hours.
2) Saturday, 14 March:
* Linda didn't go to the Y, so read email and blogs, added to the Best Of blog, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 8 to 14 March 2020 posted. We went to the 99 Cent store at 8:30 and it was very crowded. No wipes or sanitizer, lots of TP. We got food.
* Home by 9:30 a.m. to read, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 8 to 14 March 2020 posted.
* Started work on the evidences for the Mayflower application. It's been 8 weeks and I haven't advanced the ball. Got started anyway, and contacted cousins Laura and Adam about it.
* Had lunch, took a nap, and online at 12:30 p.m. to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Fearless Females! posted. Answered email, and did some more DNA notes. Checked Twitter and facebook. Add to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, read the paper, and washed dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then resolved 183 Ancestry Hints and TreeShared 108 profiles to the Ancestry tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment