Well, some tasks are not going to get done. I'm going to concentrate on what needs to get done by Wednesday. And tonight I forgot to write the morning blog post. Oh well - time tomorrow.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:15, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1788 Will of John Richman (1724-1807) of Hilperton, Wiltshire posted.
* Picked her up and home by 8:50 a.m. got into Mondays With Myrt and was pretty quiet, but helped find URLs for the chat.
* Added to the Best Of post, then took my nap.
* Had lunch, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 24 February 2020. Took the Lincoln for a drive, then walked a mile (thinking my feet will do better with some walking on them), and pulled weeds in the front yard.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to check Twitter and Facebook, then answered email. Wrote directions for Lori. Went in at 4:40 pm. to fix dinner, read the paper, eat, watch TV news, and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, then worked on adding the three new ThruLines for my Richmans! This is a big deal for me. Now 4 ThruLines that share my new 4th great-grandparents John Richman and Mary Parsons. Found some errors with same name, wrong spouse Richmans so fixed that in RootsMagic and Family Tree. Added the 4 lines to Family Tree also.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment