Another sleep deprived day. I hate it when I wake up at 4:30 and can't get back to sleep. A stay-at-home day too.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, noted that Valentine's Day Census Whacking Revisited and 52 Ancestors - Week 317: #528 Simon Gates (1667-1752) of Stow, Massachusetts posted, added to the Best Of post.
* Picked Linda up and we went to the grocery store where I bought day-old flowers for my beloved for an exorbitant price. Saved the trip to Costco for the same. Home by 9:45 a.m. got the wash going.
* Online at 10 to read, answer email, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 14 February 2020. Tried to nap but refluxed. Drat.
* Had lunch, then worked a bit in the Richman family because I got a 7 cm DNA match who has John and Mary (Parsons) Richman in Hilperton. That may lead me to the parents of my John Richman (1788-1867).
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 14 February 2020 and worked more on the Richman puzzle. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Took a short nap.
* We left at 4:45 p.m. for dinner at Lolita's. Fair. Home by 5:45 p.m. Watched TV news and read the paper. Online at 7 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, and write the three Saturday posts.
* Added some Severs families to the database from FSFT. Resolved place names. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
I am a native northern Californian and love your label The Geneaholic, of which I guess I am one also. I have only been researching on Ancestry and didn't know until today that there were classes, trips to SLC for classes, and blogs and a computer full of information. (I might need day naps, too) I am at a stage in my search for "dead people" that I need to get a plan on organizing and found some great tips today.
I downloaded some of the SLC class information on the classes that will taking place in a few weeks. Since this is all new to me, I won't be able to attend this year but maybe some future event.
Thanks for your time and expertise, a fellow Geneaholic (if I can use this)
Post a Comment