Another all genealogy day in the genea-cave. Didn't get a lot done, but made progress on several tasks.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1681 Birth Record of Martha Peirce (1681-1759) in Watertown, Mass. posted.
* Picked her up at 9:30 and we escaped Costco Island for less than $100. Home by 10:30 a.m.
* Wrote "Finding Your Roots" Season 6 Series Resumed on PBS and then Seavers in the News -- Harriette M. Seaver Dies in 1916 in Eugene, Oregon and set it for later.
* Took my nap, had lunch, and had to go down to church to pick up a form. Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and worked a bit with WebHints for RootsMagic profiles without birth dates. Solved a few challenges.
* Checked Facebook and Twitter, and went in at 4:30 to make spaghetti and we ate after 5, watched TV, and read the paper, then did dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the 52 Ancestors post, worked on the CVGS Newsletter (90% done now!) and resolved 223 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources for some of them in RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.