Finally back to my "normal" blogging routine after all of the extra posts this week and last. Slept better last bnight too!
* Dropped Linda at the Y to swim, home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post and note that 52 Ancestors - Week 311 #522 Joseph Peirce (1647-1713) of Watertown, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up, and we went to Wal-Mart - found the peppermint candy she likes! Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 3 January 2020. Answered email, and added to the Best Of post. Took a good nap.
* Up at 12:30, had lunch and worked on Genealogy News Bytes - 3 January 2020. Cecked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked with some WebHints to add content and sources to the RootsMagic tree. Found some Putman famlies and added them to the tree.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to get dinner up, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to answer email, add to the Best Of post, and write the SNGF post.
* TreeShared 100 RootsMagic profiles with the Ancestry tree, then worked a bit in the SSAC files, and wrote the FamilySearch post. No Ancestry post again this week.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment