I missed journaling again, getting to be a habit. Did anyone notice? Probably not. I do this for my own memory.
1) Sunday, 26 January:
* Read email and blogs, and started the transcription of the Simon Gates deed.
* We left for church at 9:45 and home by 11:15. Finished up the Amanuensis post, and noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 19 to 25 January 2020 posted.
* Went in to have lunch, and watched the golf tournament. I read the paper, and probably dozed a bit. Kobe Bryant news too.
* Online at 4 p.m. to add to the new Best Of post and write CVGS Presents Gena Philibert-Ortega on Wednesday, 29 January 2020.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV news, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, resolved 182 Ancestry Hints and TreeShared 86 profiles with the Ancestry tree.
* Checked Facebook, and didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 5.0 hours.
2) Monday - 27 January:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1729 Deed of Simon Gates to Francis Eveleth in Middlesex County, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. No Mondays With Myrt today. Added to the Best Of post, answered email, worked on the guest list, and prepped for my meeting at 11 a.m.
* Went down to church at 10:45 to turn in our facility request for the anniversary, and had my meeting with Tracey. Good stuff. Home by noon.
* Ate lunch, and had a nice nap. Online at 1:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 26 January 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked on AncestryDNA matches with common ancestors, added notes to about 5 of them and two ThruLines to RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched news, read the paper, did the dishes. Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of, wrote the Tuesday's Tip post, and added content and sources from MyHeritage for Social Security Death Index for my tree. Did the first 50 out of 3115.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.