It rained on Tuesday so we stayed home. It was nice on Wednesday. Still sleeping poorly - waking at 5:30 with maybe 6 hours.
1) Tuesday, 21 January:
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Research Using the 1880 United States Federal Census posted. Wrote General Society of Mayflower Descendants Application Process - Step 1 and set it for later.
* Laid down for a nap but didn't, and left at 10:30 for my dental appointment.
* Home by 12 noon, had lunch, and started on the Genealogy News Bytes - 21 January 2020 post. Worked on RootsMagic Web Hints to add content and citations to the tree. Checked Twitter and Facebook, and did more Web Hints.
* Went in at 5:30 for dinner, read the paper, watched TV, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 to write the Wordless Wednesday post, and resolved 101 Ancestry Hints.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch Finding Your Roots. Online at 9 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 10.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 22 January 2020:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of, and noted that Mama Lee and Lori Lee at Christmas 1978 -- Post 601 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote RootsTech 2020 SLC Keynote Speakers and Entertainment Lineup and set it for later.
* Picked her up, and home to get the laundry going. Reviewed the last two months for DNA Central, got the laptop going, laid down for a rest, had lunch, and left at 11:20 for the library for the CVGS DNA interest Group. Had 12 including a reader from Pennsylvania visiting San Diego. Demonstrated AncestryDNA matches and ThruLines.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, check Twitter and Facebook, sleepy but no nappie, worked in Web Hints to add content to the tree.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, wash dishes and put out the trash.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Treasure Chest post. Resolved 228 Ancestry Hints adding content and citations to the tree.
* Added to the Best Of, checked Facebook, answered emails, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 11.0 hours.