This was an all-genealogy day, but it didn't go like I planned. Oh well, the rabbit hole was fun. Didn't do what I should have done on Christmas cards and letters. Drat.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:30, and home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1820 U.S. Census Record for John Putman Household in Wayne, New York posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Started in finding an obituary for Seavers in the News, and finally found one. But took my nap before doing anything else.
* Online at 12:30, had lunch, then worked on Seavers in the News - Mrs. E.F. Seaver Dies in Wyoming in 1914 until 3 p.m. Lots of twists and turns. Added her to the database.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then answered email. Went in at 5:15 for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, wrote the 52 Ancestors post, and matched some folks in FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment