We got started on the Christmas card project today...finally. More than half done.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (Susanna, married Edward Richards, England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Picked her up at 9 a.m. and home. Wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts. Looked at the ThruLines lists and checked for new ThruLines.
* Took my nap and up at 12:30 to eat lunch, then noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Tell Us Your Best Christmas Memory posted.
* Went to the library to get a book, and put some miles on the Lincoln.
* Got Linda started working on the cards. I updated the letter after the girls gave me input. Added some photos. Moved recent photos from downloads to the 2019 Pictures folders.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, got the printing started for the letter. Let the ham burn, drat. We ate, watched TV, and I read the paper and washed dishes.
* Continued the letter printing - got 80 done tonight. They are damp so need to dry out overnight. That ink is wet!
* Sorted out what Linda did - added return labels and address labels, while she added stamps and wrote inside the cards. Got all 80 to the point where they need letters and then sealed.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to answer email, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 8 to 14 December 2019 posted. Checked Facebook.
* TreeShared 60 RootsMagic profiles to the Ancestry tree - slow tonight - 60 syncs in 35 minutes. Read blogs and wrote this post simultaneously. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.
Post a Comment