A pretty typical genealogy Wednesday - society meeting, blogging, etc. Foggy in the morning, cool in the afternoon (maybe 70 F).
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Randy in Leominster, Mass. in 1966 -- Post 591 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Watched some of the impeachment hearings. Received the GRO birth record and sent it on to Diane. Looked for examples for the American Ancestors periodicals. Had lunch, no nap.
* Left at 11:20 a.m. for the library to moderate the CVGS Research Group. We had 18 attendees, and I discussed genealogy news, my own research, and worked through the free for a week American Ancestors site.
* Home by 2:30 and laid down for a nap. Up at 3:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Misteaks Happen - A FamilySearch Family Tree Correction.
* Went in for dinner at 5:20 p.m., watched TV news, read the paper, washed dishes, and put out the trash.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, found the book article about the Carringers and wrote the Treasure Chest post. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.