It finally rained here tonight, first time in over 5 months. More is coming. Got the two plumbing jobs done too.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Use MyHeritage "Compilation of Published Sources" - FREE! posted. Found a marriage record on Antenati.
* Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Called the plumber and he came at 10 a.m. to fix the kitchen sink (the disposal, as I thought, and the toilet handle in the master bathroom.
* Worked on the CVGS survey results, have 16 of 29 questions done now. After the plumber left, I took my nap. Got laundry in the washer.
* Had lunch, and online at 1:15 to write Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 19 November 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Answered messages on Ancestry and email, and added two ThruLines to RootsMagic for two Wade 6th cousins.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, we ate, watched TV news, washed dishes, read the paper. Finished the laundry.
* Online at 6:50 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and worked on Ancestry Hints, resolving 345 and adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment