The day started out with sprinkles but it cleared to be cool and cloudy with showers but none here.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1900 Mason Certificate of Henry Austin Carringer posted.
* Picked up Linda and we went to the grocery store, and home by 9:45 a.m. Wrote Findmypast Offers 25% Subscription Savings.
* We left at 10:35 a.m. for Linda's dentist appointment and I got a haircut down the street. Home by 12:10 p.m. to eat lunch and take a nap.
* Online at 1:45 to write Seavers in the News - Mrs. Seaver Dies in Duxbury, Vermont in 1910, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked on the 52 Ancestors target.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper and put away the under-sink stuff. Whew.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to talk to Lori, then wrote the 62 Ancestors post after adding events and sources to the profile. Had to find the deeds to get the sources right - some were wrong.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment