This was a stay-at-home genealogy day for me. Slept better too!
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1787 Deed of Ephriam Pratt Jr. Selling Land to Simon Gates in Worcester County, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9 a.m. Got into Mondays With Myrt and talked about my Italian research rabbit hole.
* Wrote Finding 1838-1859 Italian Records for My Grandsons' Ancestors. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 1 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 24 November 2019. Worked some on the Italians - searched for Maria Podesta's 1867 baptism record in Lavagna on FamilySearch digital microfilm without success - went through 313 images for 1867, about 6 Podesta's in the crop. Need to look in 1866 and 1868 too. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news and then football, read the paper, washed dishes, and took the trash out.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Tuesday's Tip post, and worked in Find A Grave Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment