Hmm, I forgot to journal last night. Oh well. We decided to go to Tami;'s on Saturday rather than Thursday or Friday due to weather and traffic.
1) Thursday, 29 November:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1896 Masonic Lodge Application of Henry Austin Carringer posted.
* Picked her up, and home, and it started raining after 10 a.m. Worked on the 52 Ancestors post for Friday. Added several obituaries to RootsMagic profiles. Wrote Seavers in the News -- Alexander H. Seaver Dies in 1911 in Arlington, Mass.
* Had lunch, took a nap. Wrote My Mayflower 1620 Connections - Soule, White, Warren, Cooke, Brewster, Hopkins and Fuller. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* We left at 4 p.m. in the rain for Thanksgiving dinner at Cafe Lamaze - my turkey dinner was fine, Linda complained about her steak. Home by 6 p.m.
* Worked on RootsMagic Web Hints. Went in at 7:30 p.m. to watch the Aztecs play Creighton, read the paper, and Aztecs won 83-52. Great game.
* Online to add to the Best Of post, check Facebook. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.
2) Friday, 29 November:
* Raining again so Linda didn't go to the Y. Checked email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 306: #517 Mary (Bigelow) Read (1677-1708) of Massachusetts posted. Wrote the Ancestry post.
* Wrote Findmypast Announces Dundee & Angus Collection Partnership and added World War II draft cards for Seaver guys in California to the RootsMagic profiles.
* Took a nice nap. Online at 12:30 to read, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 29 November 2019. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Worked on the new DNA Cluster for AncestryDNA matches program - downloaded it and ran it, and looked at the results. Sure shows how few Common Ancestor matches I have! Several big clusters are unkonwn common ancestors.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, and watched the Aztecs game against Iowa. Aztecs won again, but it was closer, 83-73. Washed dishes.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to write the SNGF post, resolved 88 Ancestry Hints, and wrote the FamilySearch post.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.