Still not sleeping well. Frustrating. Weather has been nice.
1) Friday, 15 November:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 304: #515 Eunice (Norman) Rayment (1686-1743) of Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 15 November 2019 and worked on the CVGS member survey results. Now have 13 of 29 questions from 30 respondees listed.
* Took a nap. Had lunch, then worked on Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 15 November 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts.
* Fixed dinner, watched TV news and online at 6 p.m. to read, and prepared the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts.
* Went in at 6:30 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game, read the paper and my book, and wash dishes. They beat Fresno State 17-7 so now 8-2 on the year.
* Read email and blogs and checked Facebook at 10 p.m. but no journal. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.
2) Saturday, 16 November:
* Read email and blogs, then dropped Linda at the Y, and went to my men's group breakfast. Picked her up at 9:40 a.m. and home by 10 a.m.
* Really sleepy - read blogs, then took a recliner nap.
* Awake at 11:45 a.m. to have lunch, noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (Hannah, who married Thomas Graves, England to colonial Massachusetts) posted,
then finished the Ancestry and FS posts.
* Answered several email and Ancestry messages, wrote my bio for the CVGS newsletter, and noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Number One Songs posted.
* Puttered around with RootsMagic Web Hints, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 10 to 16 November 2019 posted.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to start dinner, we ate at 5:30, watched football for awhile, read the paper, and washed dishes. Noted that the kitchen floor was wet - we have a leak under the sink. Don't know where yet, will empty the area on Sunday and call the plumber on Monday. Drat.
* Online at 7 p.m. to work on Ancestry Hints, then tried to TreeShare but it was slow. Did 21 profiles but another 140 to do.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered emails, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment