Trying to start the new month off right - I'm one for one! In September I journaled about 15 times.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1820 U.S. Census Record for Nathan Gates Household in Gardner, Mass. posted.
* Picked her up and we went grocery shopping, home by 9:40 a.m. I must have done something until 10:30, but have no clue now.
* Left at 10:30 for my dentist appointment - cleaning, but they found a missing filling so I have another appointment next week.
* Home by 12:30, had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 1 October 2019. Took my nap.
* Up at 4 p.m. to read, checked Twitter and Facebook, and did some FamilySearch Family Tree matching.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the playoff game, eat dinner, read the paper, water the front plants, and do dishes.
* Online at 8:15 to add to the Best Of post, write the Wordless Wednesday post, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was nonproductive, but I spent a good 5.5 hours doing it. A pretty blech day.