This was a cooler day, the high was only about 70F, cloudy but no rain. Didn't sleep well again - frstration.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1810 U.S. Census Record for Martin Carringer Household in Mercer County, Pennsylvania posted.
* Picked up Linda, we went to the grocery store, and home by 9:40 a.m. Worked in the obituaries some, adding content to the RootsMagic tree. Wrote Seavers in the News - Nellie Agnes Seaver Dies in Kansas in 1893 at Age 17. Took my nap.
* Had lunch and online at 12:45 p.m. Worked on the Newspaper presentation and got it almost finished. Need to add bells and whistles, and check against reference material, then make the handout.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and went in at 4:45 p.m. to cook dinner. We ate, watched the playoff game, read the paper, watered the front plants, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the 52 Ancestors post. Resolved about 80 of the Obituaries - Ancestry added another 1100 Hints today for my tree persons.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.