I did quite a bit of genealogy work today, but got in a breakfast, a nap, and some of thep layoff game.
* Read email and blogs before dropping Linda at the Y, then to the church men's breakfast and Bible study. Picked Linda up at 9:45 and we stopped at church for the yearly bazaar, but didn't buy anything. Home by 10:30 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (Hannah, who married Edward Colburne; England to colonial New England) posted, added to the Best Of post, worked in the obituary list adding content, and wrote the Ancestry post.
* Went in at 12:30 to have lunch, watched the game show network and had a recliner nap, then online at 2 p.m. to work some more in the obituaries. I have over 3500 in the database list for my tree persons. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- What Family Heirlooms Did You Inherit or Obtain? posted. Answered email, and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, we ate, watched the playoff game, read the paper, watered the front plants, and did dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to listen to the Aztecs game (they won 27-17 over San Jose), resolve about 140 Ancestry Hints, and then TreeShared 90 profiles to the Ancestry tree. Noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 13 to 19 October 2019 posted.
* Went in at 8:30 to watch the end of the Astros game - called the Altuve walkoff homer. Good - the teams I wanted made it to the series! Then online to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.