An all-genealogy day for me except for meals, the nap, and 2 innings of the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, dropped Linda at 8 a.m. at the Y, home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1818 Deed of Nathan Gates to John Miles in Gardner, Massachusetts posted. Had a problem with GenealogyBank which resolved itself somehow an hour later.
* Picked her up, and we went to the store, home at 10 a.m. Wrote Ancestry.com Search Quirk - They Use Maiden Name in a Massachusetts Death Record Summary and took my nap.
* Had lunch, then worked in WebHints and GenealogyBank looking for missing Seaver folks. Added some to the database.
* Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 1 September 2019 and then checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the last two innings of the Padres game, they lost 14-7 to the Snakes. We had dinner, watched TV news, read the paper.
* Online at 5:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Treasure Chest post, resolved 200 Ancestry Hints, and TreeShared 57 profiles back to Ancestry. I'm thinking I may be able to keep up better if I TreeShare every night. I received 1200 new Hints on Sunday after I TreeShared 352 profiles.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.