This was a nice day out but I spent little time outside. Too many things to do in the genea-cave.
* Read email and blogs, and transcribed a Nathan Gates deed for the amanuensis post.
* We left at 9:40 a.m. for church, stopped at the grocery store, and home by 12:16 p.m.
* Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 28 July to 3 August 2019 posted, and worked on random Web Hints. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 28 July to 3 August 2019 posted.
* Went in at 1:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, had lunch, and tried to doze in the recliner. Padres lost 11-10 to Dodgers in the 9th, so now 51-60.
* Online at 5 p.m. to do more Family Tree matching, and went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m.
* Online again at 6:15 p.m. to do more Family Tree matching, then TreeShared 148 profiles to bring the Ancestry tree up-to-date. Did more WebHints, and matched more data to Family Tree.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.