This was an all genealogy day except for the nap and Padres game. I actually did a few new things too.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1816 Mortgage Deed of Nathan Gates to John Miles in Gardner, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Worked on my grandmother's post and then put photos of her in a presentation file in approximate order. I will add captions and make them uniform sizes later.
* Downloaded the latest Legacy Family Tree 9, installed it, and added a fresh GEDCOM of my RootsMagic tree.
* Noted that Happy 120th Birthday, Gram! (A MIPIML) - Emily Kemp (Auble) Carringer (1899-1977) posted. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, then added to the Best Of post, and worked in MyHeritage mining data from several databases and adding them to RootsMagic.
* Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 19 August 2019 and checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, and read my book. Padres won 3-2 over Reds, so now 59-65.
* Online at 7:20 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the Treasure Chest post. Computer and TV were down for awhile. Worked on my Leeds Method chart until it came back on. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.