Seven months down, five to go in 2019. It was a sunny day today, high around 78F. No Padres game tonight.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, added to the Best Of, and noted that Betty and Fred With Grandchildren in About 1980 -- Post 576 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up, and we went to the grocery store, home by 9:40 a.m. Wrote FamilySearch Users Can Now Correct Name Indexing Errors and then printed off some CVGS surveys for the meeting. Worked a bit on the DNA Notes, and wrote the MedBetterDNA post.
* Had lunch, and left at 11:45 for the library for the CVGS program meeting. Home by 1:45 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that MedBetterDNA Chrome Extension Improved to Show Full AncestryDNA Match Notes posted, and then took a nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, check Twitter and Facebook, and made a descendants report for Warren S. and emailed it to him.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, put out the trash, water the front plants, and wash dishes. Read the paper.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to add to the Best Of, write the Treasure Chest post, and resolved 206 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 July (with increases in the numbers from 30 June in parentheses):
* 54,154 persons (+ 285)
* 21,959 families (+ 126)
* 174,381 events (+ 893)
* 7,415 Alternate Names (+ 248)
* 11,782 places (+ 147)
* 2,001 sources (+ 60)
* 107,412 citations (+ 1454)
* 1,357 Multi-media Items (+ 16)
* 3,222 Multimedia links (+ 9)
* 31,800 matched to FSFT (+ 370)
I'm up to 61.60% (+0.52%) for citations/events and 198.35% (+1.65%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for July (compared to stats for June):
* 77,536 page views (2,501 per day, Blogger Stats, - 567)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,473 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 12)