This was a pretty good day - we had our DNA group meeting, my friend found a birth father, and the Padres won and almost had a no-hitter.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Marion and Betty at Cabrillo Monument -- Post 574 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Reviewed the last month and made my list for the DNA group, then looked at my 5th great-grand ThruLines on Ancestry. Had lunch and added to the Best Of post.
* Left at 11:20 a.m. for the library, had to park in the parking structure and walk over. Got set up in the conference room. We had 15. I did my hour, and the attendees discussed their status and questions and problems. Able to show 4 or 5 of them how to connect their Ancestry tree to their DNA test results. One friend got a ThruLine for his birth father because he has a half-sibling match.
* Home by 2:30, took a short nap, then wrote FREE "Family Tree Adventure" Event on 3 August Features Kenyatta Berry in Carlsbad, California. Did some random WebHints in RootsMagic.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, ate dinner, read the paper, finished the laundry, put out trash and washed dishes. Padres took a no-hitter into the 8th inning (we haven't had a no-hitter in 51 seasons...) and they won 3-2 over Marlins to break 4 game losing streak. Now 46-49 on the season.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.