I've always known that I'm human, and proved it several times today. I found two misteaks.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post and noted that Siblings Marion and Fred in Chula Vista in 1982 -- Post 573 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Decided I had better practice my two talks on Saturday, so started the first one before I picked Linda up at 9 a.m. Home by 9:15 and finished the practice run. Added some words to several slides.
* Took a nap, and then prepped for the CVGS Research Group. Figured out that I forgot to go to the UPS Store to print the CVGS Newsletter, so printed the master and the mail list. Had lunch.
* Left at 11:20 for the library, got set up, we had 16 for the Research Group and I bumbled through my 45 minutes. Gotta do better! Stopped at the UPS Store and printed the newsletter two days late. Maybe no one will notice!
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, noted that San Diego Genealogical Society Monthly Meeting and Ice Cream Social on Saturday, 13 July posted. Checked Twitter and Facebook. I think I dozed in the computer chair. Went out and got the tumbleweed remains in the trash can.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, put out the trash and do dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the Treasure Chest post. Found out that I did two 6th great-grandparents for 52 Ancestors rather than two 5th great-grandparents, so will do the 5th great-grandfather this week. Need to edit some details on the ones already done. This is error #2 made some time ago but found today.
* Resolved 148 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic profiles. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.