Today was the 50th anniversary of the Moon landing in 1969. I remember!
* Read email and blogs, then dropped Linda at the Y, and went to my church breakfast meeting. Picked up Linda at 9:40 a.m. and home by 9:50.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Surname Saturday -- DRAPER (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted, and wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts.
* Went in at 12 noon to watch the Padres game, eat lunch, read the paper, and doze in the recliner. Pads lost 6-5 to Cubs again, so now 46-52 on the season, and lost 7 of 8 since the break.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Ellen's Questions Part 4 posted.
* Worked in RootsMagic in Web Hints, added content and sources, matched with Family Tree, etc.
* Went in at 4:40 p.m. to eat dinner, and watched TV news, then washed dishes and walked up and down the block.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to note that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 14 to 20 July 2019 posted.
* Worked some more in RootsMagic with WebHints, the TreeShared 237 profiles to the AMT, so the AMT is caught up now. It's been nice to have time to do this with the Pads on the road and not playing at night.
* Added to the Best Of post, resolved email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.