I didn't journal last night because the Padres game ran late.
1) Saturday, 6 July:
* Checked email and blogs, then dropped Linda at the Y, then went to my church men's group breakfast at Marie's. Picked her up at 9:35 and we went to the grocery store. Home by 10:20.
* Added to the Best Of post and noted that Surname Saturday -- PIN (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted. Wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts.
* Went in and had lunch and rested in the recliner.
* Left at 12:30 p.m. for Bonita library and the CVGS workshop with Diane. Checked Facebook and answered questions and we took some photos. Home by 3:15 p.m.
* Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Ellen's Questions Part 2 posted.
* Finished up the CVGS Newsletter and sent it out for review.
* Had dinner, watched TV news, and then online to answer email, add to the Best Of post, and worked in RM WebHints for awhile adding content and sources. Noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 30 June to 6 July 2019 posted.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and started a new Lisa Gardner book. Padres beat Dodgers 3-2 so that's two in a row, and 44-45 on the season.
* Online to read email and blogs and check Facebook. Genealogy this day was 5.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 7 July:
* Read email and blogs, then watched the World Cup game. We left for church at 9:50 a.m., and got home by 11:30.
* Wrote the amanuensis Monday post, and noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 30 June to 6 July 2019 posted.
* Had lunch, and watched the Padres game, dozed a bit, read the paper. Padres beat Dodgers 5-3 so won 3 straight and 45-45 at the All-Star break.
* Online at 4:15 to read, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 30 June to 6 July 2019 posted. Resolved about 300 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources.
* Went in at 5:30 to eat dinner and watch TV news, washed dishes too.
* Online at 6:15 to finish up the CVGS Newsletter, adjust the mailing list, and sent it to the email list. TreeShared 195 RootsMagic profiles with the Ancestry tree.
* Answered more email, and added to the new Best Of post. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.
Post a Comment