This was almost an all genealogy day besides Linda's dentist appointment and my nap. Friday is the Cox TV and computer installation - hope it all goes well and I can get online over the weekend!
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1703 Dutch Reformed Church Baptism of Jacobus Van Vorst in Schenectady, New York posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Answered email and wrote "A Mother's Love ..... or Something Else" by Peter E. Small: Epilogue.
* We left at 10:40 a.m. for Linda's dentist appointment. I went to the library for a book and stopped by the new barber's shop.
* Home by 12:30, took a short nap, had lunch and online to write Seavers in the News -- Ruth (Seaver) Bishop Dies in 1913. Did some research on Ruth and added her to the database.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and started on the 52 Ancestor profile.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, wash dishes, and clear off the TV furniture.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write the 52 Ancestors post, and resolve 205 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.