Two more days until Jamboree. I have been so lazy with this, although I did use the app to select some classes. We will pack on Wednesday and leave on Thursday morning for Burbank. I didn't register for the DNA conference.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1879 Widow's Brief for War of 1812 Pension of Rosannah Lanfear posted.
* Piked her up, and we shopped at Wal-Mart. Home by 9:45 a.m. Online to write several blog posts for the weekend, and wrote "A Mother's Love ..... or Something Else" by Peter E. Small: Prologue. Wrote more blog posts.
* Took a nap, then had lunch, and online at 1 p.m. to add to the Best Of post and write Genealogy News Bytes - 28 May 2019.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and wrote this week's 52 Ancestors blog post.
* Went in at 4:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, and do the dishes. Padres beat the Yankees 5-4, so now 3-2 on the road trip and 29-26 overall.
* Online after 7 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, TreeShare 114 RootsMagic profiles, write the Wordless Wednesday post and the Seavers in the News post.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.