This was almost an all genealogy day. The Padres game interfered a bit but it was at nap time.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1856 Burial Record of William Knapp in Newton, New Jersey posted.
* Picked her up, and we went grocery shopping. Home by 9:40. Watched the Padres game in Atlanta, had lunch, read the paper, checked my phone, and Padres won 11-2 as the bats finally broke out. So now 18-14 and home for 3 games against the Dodgers and then the Mets.
* Online at 12:15 to read, then wrote Seavers in the News - Mrs. D.F. Seaver Dies in Toledo, Ohio in 1921. Wrote My FOREVER Home Movie Digitization Experience - Wonderful!
* Worked a bit in GenealogyBank finding obituaries and adding them to the RootsMagic database. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked on the 52 Ancestor biography. Worked in WebHints for RootsMagic profiles trying to find birth, marriage or death dates.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, we ate, I washed dishes and picked some weeds. The neighbor came over to talk about the hillside.
* Online at 6:30 to write the 52 Ancestors post, then got the CVGS Newsletter started and about 30% done. TreeShared 144 RootsMagic profiles to the Ancestry tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment