I didn't journal last night because of the Padres game and getting home after 11:30 p.m. Yawn.
1) Tuesday, 7 May:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1830 United States Census Record for Henry Caringer Household in Mercer County, Penn. posted.
* Picked up Linda, home for 10 minutes, and went for my hygienist appointment. Have a chip out of a filling so one more thing to worry about.
* Home by 11:15 p.m. , had lunch, tried to nap in the bed and failed, went online at 12 noon to read, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 7 May 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote the Wordless Wednesday post. Added to the Best Of post.
* We left at 4:50 p.m. for the trolley station, ate at Tin Fish, and in Petco Park by 6:45 p.m. Watched the Padres-Mets game, but left at 10:17 p.m. with it 5-5 after 8 innings. Missed the 10:30 trolley, so watched play-by-play on my phone. Pads lost 7-6. Home after 11:30 p.m. Genealogy this day was 5.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 8 May:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Emily Kemp Auble in About 1916 -- Post 564 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m. Organized my research group list, wrote SDGS Program Meeting on Saturday, 11 May, Features Anne Turhollow, and tried nap. Had lunch at 11 a.m.
* Left at 11:25 a.m. for the library for the CVGS Research Group. Got set up by 12 noon, and we had 12 attendees, and I didn't talk as much as usual. Home by 2:30 p.m.
* Watched the end of the Padres game. We beat Mets 3-2 so now 21-17 on the season, 3-3 on the home stand. Napped in the recliner.
* Online at 4 to read, add to the Best Of post, and searched for Treasure Chest material. Wrote Where Are the Morris County, New Jersey Probate Records in the Family History Library Catalog.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, washed dishes, and put out the trash.
* Online at 6:10 p.m. to read, and worked on the 52 Ancestors profile and wrote the Treasure Chest post.
* Resolved 199 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree. Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment