The income tax clock is ticking. Maybe on Friday but I have so much genealogy work to do - the CVGS Newsletter, Friday and Saturday blog posts, etc. My brother-in-law is coming on Saturday for four days.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1751 Death of Melatiah Metcalf in Keene, New Hampshire posted.
* Picked up Linda, gathered my stuff, and left at 9:20 a.m. for La Mesa to teach my OASIS "Beginning computer Genealogy" class at 10 a.m. Had 7 enthusiastic students who asked good questions and endured my slides and commentary.
* Home by 12:45 p.m. to have lunch, add to the Best Of post, and write Seavers in the News -- Joseph V. Seaver Dies in 1925 in Buffalo, New York. Took a short nap. Left at 3:15 for the grocery store to shop and home by 4 p.m.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and did some research on the Joseph Seaver family - found the daughters' spouses.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to research and write the 52 Ancestors post, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter and got it about 70% finished.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.