It's Easter Eve, and I don't have any candy to hide. Drat.
* Read email and blogs, dropped Linda at the Y, then home to gather my Bible study papers, and to Marie Callenders for breakfast before 8 a.m. We had only 6 today, starting II Samuel study.
* Picked Linda up at 9:45 and we went to the grocery store, then to the medical supply store for compression stockings for Linda - they were closed. Drat.
* Home by 10:40 a.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Noted that Surname Saturday -- HOPKINS (England to colonial New England) posted.
* Had lunch, and worked in Ancestry Hints, resolving 213 of them and adding content and sources to my RootsMagic tree. Went in at 2:30 to watch TV and took a nap during the rugby game.
* Online at 4 p.m. to answer email, and uploaded a video to my YouTube channel. Took awhile - 16 minutes. But it's there. Posted a link to it on Facebook. Asked for help on how to edit it and do a voiceover on it. 22 to go! Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Date Your Grandfather Was Born posted.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to fix dinner, we ate, and then watched the Padres game. Read the paper, read my book, watered the front plants and washed dishes. Padres lost to Reds 4-2, so now 11-11 on the year, and lost 6 in a row. Drat.
* Leda called during the game and we talked about her Morandi line - I said I would look for her cousins in Utah. After the game, I worked on Ancestry to find them and was pretty successful. Found only one obituary though.
* Noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 14 to 20 April 2019 posted, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.
Post a Comment