I didn't journal last night because we went to the Padres game.
1) Tuesday, 16 April:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1820 U.S. Census for Philip J. King Household in York, Pennsylvania posted. Picked her up, and went to the store, and home by 9:45 a.m.
* Answered email, worked a bit on ThruLines matches, and noted that Randy's Autosomal DNA Test and Analysis Summary - 16 April 2019 posted. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, and added to the Best Of post. Left at 12:30 p.m. for the dentist for my deep cleaning of one quadrant. Expensive! Home by 2 p.m.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 16 April 2019 and resolved about 400 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* We left at 4:15 p.m. for the Padres game, ate at In 'n' Out, and were in Petco Park by 5:40 in time for the 6:10 game with Rockies. Not close, Rockies won 8-2, so lost 3 in a row, and now 11-8.
* Home by 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and check Facebook. Genealogy this day was 5.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 17 April:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Lyle and Betty at the Park in 1922 -- Post 561 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday.
* Pivked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Wrote Interesting Article About Finding Autosomal DNA Matches. Worked on summarizing GEDmatch for the DNA group. Had lunch, and added to the Best Of post.
* Left at 11:20 for the library and the CVGS DNA Group at noon. We had 14, and I discussed GEDmatch features, and there was a lot of discussion. Only one or two are actively working with matches. Frustrating!
* Home by 2:15 p.m., and took a nap. Online at 3:15 p.m. to read, and wrote American Ancestors and New England Historic Genealogical Society Open Boston's Mayflower 400th Anniversary Commemorations with Tributes to Pilgrims and the Wampanoag Nation. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, put out the trash, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, resolved about 110 Ancestry Hints, and TreeShred 123 RootsMagic changes to the Ancestry tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours. No Padres game tonight.