This was pretty much an all genealogy day again, but baseball season starts tomorrow, so life and my genea-work will change.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Emily Auble and a Friend Dance -- Post 558 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote Ancestry.com Has U.S. Baseball Questionnaires, 1945-2005 Online and set it for later.
* Picked up Linda, and home by 9:15 a.m. Wrote WikiTree Reaches 20 Million Profiles today! and set it for later. Worked a bit in WikiTree searching for Seaver data. It's pretty spotty - only 679 Seaver names. I have over 5,000.
* Had lunch, and left at 11:20 a.m. for the library for the CVGS meeting. Susi presented on the early history of CVGS, with lots of photos. We all had to guess at names of the founders and early members.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then took a recliner nap.
* Online at 4 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, checked Twitter and Facebook, and did some matching of RootsMagic profiles with Family Tree.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, and watched TV news, read the paper, put out the trash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest and Seavers in the News posts for Thursday. Screwed up and posted the later today instead of Thursday, so copied it into a new post for Thursday, and turned the screwup into What Would You Like Me to Write About? I've been wanting to do that for years! We'll see how it goes.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment