Another non-genealogy day. I still haven't started the taxes - maybe tomorrow!!! No rain today, but not much sun, high about 65F. The nose feels OK and now I have bandaids.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, noted that Betty on Her Honeymoon -- Post 556 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Picked her up, we went to the grocery store, and home by 9:45 a.m. The car guy called, and I left at 10:15 to get gas for the rental, and then to the dealer to turn the rental in and retrieve my car. Only $714 for routine maintenance, a tire, brake job, brake fluid and fixing an oil leak in the engine (on warranty!). Stopped at Virginia's to pick up the projector, then to McDonalds for a McMuffin, and to thel ibrary by 11:40 a.m.
* Got set up in the auditorium, started the CVGS Research Group at 12:05, and we went until almost 2 p.m. Got a book and was home by 2:30 p.m. Took a nice nap!
* Online at 4 p.m. to answer email, read blogs, and wrote Dear Randy: How Do I Get a Descendants Chart on FamilySearch Family Tree? Checked Twitter but Facebook was down most of the day.
* Went in at 5:30 for dinner, read the paper, watched TV news, put out the trash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to research for the 52 Ancestors posts, wrote the treasure Chest post, and answered more email.
* Added to the Best Of post, wrote another post for Thursday, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment