This was another almost-all genealogy day. Another nice day - high of 70F and sunny, but I found out the car AC isn't working. Crap.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1837 Deed of Otis Seaver to Zachariah Hildreth in Townsend, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked Linda up at 8:45 a.m. and home before 9 a.m. to get into Mondays With Myrt. I talked about my Forever box and the Disneyland visit.
* Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 25 March 2019 and set it for later. Took a short nap. Had lunch.
* Added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Left at 1:15 p.m. for the medical center to get my nose stitches removed. 30 minute drive to, 10 minutes in the doctor chair, and 30 minutes home.
* Added to the Best Of post. and checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked on the OASIS Class 1 presentation and handout. The first class is next week!
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post. Added to the Best Of post, and then resolved 240 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic database.
* Checked Facebook, answered email and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.