Had a poor night's sleep, and woke up at 1:30 with a charley horse, but able to go back to sleep 15 minutes later. This was a fairly full genealogy day, but other than blogging I made no real progress.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Randy and his Dad in 1943 -- Post 552 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Wrote Hal Bookbinder is SDGS Program Speaker on Saturday, 9 February and set it for later. Took a nap. Up at 11, had lunch.
* Left at 11:20 a.m. for the library, sat in John's group for awhile, then attended the CVGS board meeting. Home by 1:45 p.m.
* Wrote A Reader's Take on Ancestry.com Problems - Part III - Reduced Number of New Record Collections. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Got the laundry started, then online to answer email, and add to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, put out the trash, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to join Wacky Wednesday on Google+, then talked to Lori on the phone, and wrote the Treasure Chest post for Thursday. Started work on the CVGS Newsletter.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.