This was a fairly full genealogy day. Cool still, high in the upper 50s, and rainy tonight.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of blog, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1839 Deed of Zachariah Hildreth to James Hildreth in Townsend, Mass. posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 9 a.m. Got into Mondays With Myrt, and opined on the Ancestry Big Tree and the RootsTech handouts. Afterwards, added to the Best Of post, and started on the Friday handouts.
* Took a nap, had lunch, and online at 12:45 p.m. to read, then wrote Randy's Autosomal DNA Test and Analysis Summary - 18 February 2019. After that, wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 18 February 2019.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and downloaded the rest of the Friday handouts. Added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure chest post, answered email, and worked in Ancestry Hints, resolving about 250 adding content and sources to some profiles in RootsMagic.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment