George Birthington's Washday and it didn't rain today! Maybe Saturday. Cold this morning, below 40 in Chula Vista.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, add to the Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 266: #435 Elizabeth (Wills) Laver (1730-1796) of South Petherton, Somerset posted. Wrote Findmypast Acquires RootsFinder, Inc.
* Picked her up, and we went grocery shopping. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Online to read, answer email, and wrote New Records Available To Search this Findmypast Friday, 22 February 2019.
* Worked in AncestryDNA checking out the new features and adding lines to the RootsMagic tree. Matched several families with Family Tree. Checked out RootsFinder again.
* Had lunch, and took a nap.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 22 February 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote the Surname Saturday post. Worked in Geni trying out the GEDCOM upload. Blech. Faster to do a hand job.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, wrote the SNGF post, and resolved over 200 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database. TreeShared 123 profiles from RootsMagic to the Ancestry tree. Still have about 90 to do.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment