This was a pretty full genealogy day, with the CVGS DNA Group in the middle of it. It rained this afternoon and into the night here.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Toddler Randy -- Post 554 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Wrote OCCGS BASH Seminar on 9 March Features Crista Cowan and then organized my thoughts on Family tree DNA information for the CVGS DNA group meeting. Left the paper at home! Rested my eyes for 20 minutes, then had lunch.
* Left at 11:20 a.m. for the library, got set up and we had 15 attendees. I went through Family Tree DNA features and then my Genetic Affairs clusters, and most of it was over everyone's head. I'm going to have to change what I'm doing. Smaller bites, I think.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then wrote A Reader's Take on Ancestry.com Problems - Part V: Why Is There No Chromosome Browser? Checked Twitter and Facebook. Took a nap because I was dozing off at the computer.
* Added to the Best Of post, then went in to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, put out the trash in the cold rain, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, answer email, and wrote the Treasure Chest post. Resolved 374 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources for maybe 10% of them. Did some Family Tree matching with RootsMagic too.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 9.0 hours.