The weekend was not much of a genealogy research weekend due to the SDGS seminar on Saturday and football on Sunday.
1) Saturday, 12 January:
* Read email and blogs, then left at 8 a.m. for Mission Bay and the SDGS seminar with Curt Witcher.
* Got there by 8:30 a.m., and had a few minutes with Curt as they had video problems. Also talked to Debbie, Cindy, Ann, Myrna, Shirley, Ray and Marshall plus others. Stayed through the 1 p.m. presentation but sleepy so came home by 2 p.m.
* Watched football, dozed in the recliner, ate dinner, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 8 p.m. to note that Surname Saturday -- NEWCOMB (England to colonial Massachusetts), Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Where Were They 150 Years Ago? and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 6 to 12 January 2019 posted.
* Checked Facebook, added to the best Of post and answered email. Genealogy this day was 6.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 13 January:
* Read email and blogs before football, stayed home from church to watch the Chargers/Patriots game. One team got outcoached and outplayed. Chargers lost 41-28 but it was 38-7 at one point. Terrible game.
* Online finally at 1:30 p.m. to transcribe the deed and write the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Went back in at 3:30 p.m. to watch football, then news, ate dinner, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 6 to 12 January 2019 posted, and wrote Using GeneticAffairs.com to Create DNA Match AutoClusters - Part I.
* Resolved about 200 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic family tree. Lots more to do!
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post, and answered email. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.