This was pretty much an all genealogy day except for the usual breaks, and it rained. I did very little useful research, though.
* Online at 7:30 a.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and note that Randy and Lyle in the Corn Field in 1945 -- Post 543 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Worked a bit on some females with no surnames adding content and sources as found. Wrote Added or Updated Record Collections on MyHeritage - October and November 2018.
* Had lunch, printed off the CVGS papers, and left for the library at 11:30 a.m.
* Attended the CVGS Bored meeting and contributed very little. Raining finally on the way home, home by 2 p.m. Got the laundry done.
* Read email and added to the Best Of post, did a bit more random nameless female searching, and sleepy so took a nap. Online at 3:40 p.m. to check Twitter and Facebook, and did some more random female searches.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, put out the trash, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then got the CVGS Newsletter about 50% done.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment