Four more days in 2018. I had hoped to write 1,000 posts on Genea-Musings for 2018, but I'm going to fall about 8 short. Oh well. I've been slacking off a bit due to the holidays and life.
* Online at 7:45 a.m., read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1810 U.S. Census for Rudolph Spangler in York, Pennsylvania posted.
* Worked a bit in Geni adding family members to siblings of Linda's ancestors.
* We left at 10:30 a.m. for shopping at Costco, got out around $50, so had lunch with a hot dog and a churro. Home by 11:45 a.m.
* Wrote Seavers in the News - LeGrand Seaver Dies in 1953 in New York.
* Worked on the blog post Using SmartCopy Chrome Extension to Add Families to the Geni World Tree and then checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and thought about the 52 Ancestors post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, then worked in Geni adding family members to Linda's ancestors' siblings - usually just spouse and children for one generation. There are a lot more families, of course.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment