This was a light genealogy day because of church and football. It's been colder overnight here, down in the high 30s and low 40s and my Chargers blanket has been put to good use. Daytime has been in the 60s so almost not jacket weather. It may rain New Years Eve. Weather report over!
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and left for church at 9:45 a.m. Home by 11:35 a.m.
* Transcribed the deed and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Noted that Ten of Randy's Best Research Discoveries of 2018 posted.
* Went in at 12:30 p.m. for lunch, watched football, and read the paper. Chargers/Broncos started at 1:25 and my Bolts won 23-9, but it was a sloppy game.
* Online at 4:30 p.m. to read, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 23 to 29 December 2018 posted. Answered email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news. Washed dishes.
* Online at 5:50 p.m. to read, did some online searching for an email question, and then added a bunch of Seaver folks to the database. Checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.
Post a Comment