Slept OK, but felt poorly all day with minor headache and tired eyes. Hmmm, maybe that's the result of 10 hours on the PC yesterday (and almost every day). Tried to nap three times and failed. Redeeming feature was we got to see Tami and two of the grandkids for dinner.
* Linda's Y pool is closed now, so she didn't go today. I read email and blogs before going off at 7:30 a.m. for the church men's group breakfast at Marie Callenders. We had six and finished the Book of Judges.
* Home by 10 a.m. to read, noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (Margaret, wife of William Cheney, England to colonial New England) posted. Wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts.
* Went in at 11:15 to watch football and try to nap. Failed. Had lunch, and tried again without success. Online and noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Favorite Winter Activity Growing Up posted.
* Back to the recliner for more football, read the paper, and tried to nap again. Nope.
* We left at 3:30 for dinner in Carlsbad with Tami's family. got there at 4:15 and only Audrey and Charlie came and they were carsick. Lauren was sick so she didn't come, which was probably smart. We ate at Ruby's and didn't get ice cream because the kids felt sick. Home by 6:30 p.m. Fun to see the kids, but it was too short. Next chance is probably at Christmas.
* Watched more football, read the paper, and then online at 7 p.m. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 25 November to 1 December 2018 posted. Answered email.
* Worked on random Seaver wives - some without any vital data at all, and found data for several of them and entered content and sources in RootsMagic. TreeShared about 120 profiles, 40 left to do.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.0 hours.
Post a Comment