Some one forgot to journal last night. Oh well, did you miss me? It wasn't a big genealogy day.
1) Sunday, 4 November:
* Read email and blogs, then off to church at 9:40 a.m. and gave Maggie the Denmark records. Home by 11:20 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 28 October to 3 November 2018 posted, and wrote the Amanuensis post.
* Went in at 12:45 p.m. for lunch, then read the paper and watched football until 4:30. My Chargers beat Seattle 25-17.
* We went to dinner at Lolita's, and then shopped at the grocery store. Home by 6:45 p.m.
* Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 28 October to 3 November 2018 posted, then wrote a post for Monday. Speed-watched three of the MyHeritage LIVE 2018 Conference videos. Couldn't find the others on Facebook. Interesting.
* Went in at 10 p.m. to read, then to bed. Genealogy this day was 5.0 hours.
2) Monday, 5 November:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, and picked her up at 8:50 a.m.
* Home by 9:05 to join Mondays With Myrt in progress. After 10:45, noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1816 Deed of Robert Jefts to Zachariah Hildreth Jr. in Townsend, Mass. posted. Added to the Best Of post. Took my nap.
* Online at 12 noon to read, noted that How Accurate Is an Ancestry Quick and Dirty Tree? posed. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 5 November 2018.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Watched another MyHeritage video. Added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Went in at 5:15 to help with dinner, we ate, watched TV news, and read the paper, then washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then answered email and resolved over 400 Ancestry Hints (mainly Ignore them that don't add "good" information to profiles).
* Added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.