Halloween was a disappointment. Only 5 kids in two groups came late trick or treating. Oh well. At least they said thank you. And now I have more M&Ms to enjoy - the leftovers. There was method to my madness.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, noted that Hallowe'en Name Whacking Revisited and Young Randy in the Carringer Garden -- Post 538 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and added notes to some AncestryDNA matches. Rested my eyes for 30 minutes.
* Had lunch, gathered my stuff, and off to the library for the CVGS program meeting. Judy did her talk and we enjoyed the Halloween goodies. Found out that Karen will leave us soon - boo!
* Home by 2 p.m. to read, wrote CVGS Saturday Workshop Features FamilySearch Digital Microfilm, and checked Twitter and Facebook. Exhausted so took a nap.
* Online at 4:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and then went in for dinner, watched TV news and read the paper, then washed dishes. Put out the trash, and waited for the trickortreaters who never came.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write the Treasure Chest post, do some research on the Ephraim and Jeremiah Smith families of Rhode Island without much success, and researched one of Susi's puzzles without success.
* TreeShared the other 80 profiles, and added to the Best Of post. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 October (with increases in the numbers from 30 September in parentheses):
* 51,097 persons (+ 244)
* 20,666 families (+ 101)
* 165,425 events (+ 751)
* 5,536 Alternate Names (+ 153)
* 10,941 places (+ 205)
* 1,846 sources (+ 42)
* 97,041 citations (+ 954)
* 1,225 Multi-media Items (+ 14)
* 3,203 Multimedia links (+ 8)
* 26,857 matched to FSFT (+ 614)
I'm up to 58.66% (+0.25%) for citations/events and 189.92% (+0.77%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for October (compared to stats for September):
* 77,141 page views (2,488 per day, Blogger Stats, +160)
* 15,983 page views ( 516 per day, Statcounter, - 31)
* 11,554 sessions (373 per day, Statcounter, - 20)
* >2,000 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,497 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 10)